Friday, December 9, 2016

REVIEW l Transcend DrivePro 220 Dash Cam

When I got into an accident last year, that is when I decided to purchase a dashcam.  What entered my mind back then was that if ever I got hit by another driver it would be easier to prove that I was innocent or guilty(works both ways guys).  After all the repairs were done I bought myself a dashcam, and take note guys that it took me quite sometime before I decided to buy the Transcend DrivePro 220.

What I really love about this dashcam is its wifi capability. Whenever you want to connect your mobile device to the dashcam to download a video which makes it very convenient, all you need to do is turn the wifi signal on and connect to it, just like from a wifi signal from a router.

Front

Back


The Transcend also has a GPS which means all the video that gets recorded has a GPS geo tagging, with its GPS it would be easier to locate where the video was taken once you view it on your computer.

 What it looks like from your Personal Computer
My transcend already comes with a free 16GB memory card so there is no need to purchase another set of memory card. You don't have to worry about running out of memory, since it would automatically rewrite the oldest video(video looping).

Aside from recording your travels and giving you peace of mind on the road, the Transcend DrivePro 220 has some added features.  The Lane Departure Warning System which would warn you if you suddenly leave your lane(like if you suddenly doze of) and Forward Collision Warning System which would warn you when the vehicle infront of you suddenly hits the brake and you didn't notice it. Both of these features would only kick in at a certain speed of your choosing.

So if you are planning on buying the Transcend DrivePro 220, here are the few things you need to know:
        - Little bit pricier, but you get your money's worth.
        - Wifi capabilities
        - GPS for Geo Tagging.
        - 130° wide angle lens
        - Emergency recording
        - Lane Departure Warning
        - Forward Collision Warning
        - Speed Limit Warning


For Android users here is the link to app:

No comments:

Post a Comment