Sunday, February 5, 2017

Iflix : Great alternative for Cable TV?


We grew up without cable tv (not because we can't afford it) but because our mom would always tell us that it would only distract us from doing our homework. So we got used to just local tv shows.

Ever since Iflix was introduced to the market, I immediately signed up and tried it out.  At first I was still skeptical since it was still new to me, but after a week of using it I immediately got fond of iflix. For those who are not yet familiar, Iflix offers streaming TV and Movie shows with a minimal fee (don't be too stingy or be a freeloader guys).

What I love about Iflix is that you could download movies or tv shows and watch it offline. So if you are going on a trip or somewhere that has no internet, then this would not be a problem. Like when I helped in our farm for a week, iflix really kept me entertained.

Iflix

Iflix has a lot of arrays of Tv Shows and Movies to choose from, you could search it through their search tab. Iflix allows you to choose which genre you wish to watch which makes it easier to choose.

Iflix Main Menu

Genres to choose from


What makes Iflix standout from the rest of the Streaming apps out there? Is the ability to download what you want and watch it while offline.

Good news for Smart, Talk n Text and PLDT subscribers, Iflix offers a special subscription rate for you.  Instead of paying for 129 per month, you only get to pay 99 pesos.  And I save the best for last, you could connect your account upto 5 devices.

So, what are you waiting for? Still not convinced? Try it for a month for free and you won't regret it, I know I didn't.


  • 1 month unlimited access!
  • Thousands of TV shows, movies & more.
  • Stream on your phone, laptop, tablet or TV.
  • You can even Download & watch offline.
Only PHP 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If you use your Smart, PLDT or Talk n Text mobile no. to subscribe, it would only cost you 99 pesos per month instead of 129 per month.

      Delete
  2. Sounds nice and convincing! I like that you can download the movie/series and watch it offline since internet connection nowadays is really not reliable.

    ReplyDelete